Friday, February 10, 2006

People search for the weirdest things...

I linked the blog a week ago to one of those stat sites, where they keep track of you, but we've got nothing to hide anyway... yet.

One of its services is to tell you what users were searching for with their favorite search engine when they found you... I'm amazed, there go a few:

- dirección de dirk benedict : (dirk benedict's address) Great friend of mine, awesome parties we had at Murdock's place.
- dark vader luchador : It's misspelled, it's 'Darth' you moron!
- sexo con er : (sex with er) with er... Guiri??? All you can get if you're female! Google actually works!!
- pistas de hormigon para cerdos : (concrete lanes for pigs) haaahaha, this one's great. I'm still in stitches!

From now on I browse our stats every day to see if there's something interesting.

I'd like to thank 'Gusanos Rosas' and 'Adastra', our top referrers.